SU-1 Digital XMOS USB Audio Bridge DSD512
High-performance USB digital audio interface, using the latest XMOS family and Xilinx high-performance CPLD / FPGA chip. Two CRYSTEK CCHD-575 (lowest jitter Crystek crystal) are used for ultimate output audio signal quality. Digital input interface using a standard USB2.0 interface. Several output interfaces are available on this converter, including coaxial RCA and BNC output S / PDIF, XLR balanced outputs AES / EBU, and HDMI output IIS.
I2S VENDOR COMPATIBILITY
- AUDIO-GD (Supports native DSD / DoP - All switches OFF)
- HOLO AUDIO (Supports auto detect DSD - All switches OFF)
- PS AUDIO (Supports DSD auto detect - All switches OFF)
- GUSTARD (Switch 3 ON and Switch 6 ON)
- Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10; both 32/64 bit. Drivers must be installed (Included with product)
- Native Mac-OS 10.6 and later, Drivers detected by OS
- Native Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel. Drivers detected by OS
- Android OS 4.2 and above. Support OTG function.
- The SU-1 is the first domestic and the XMOS latest xCORE - 200 series of USB digital interface. A new generation of XMOS chip, using the more advanced process technology, the performance was doubled the old one U8 chip, the processing capacity of up to 1000 MIPS.
- Used the high-speed whole isolation design, can be isolation between PC and interface of noise interference cleanly. SU-1 adopted a preeminent circuit design, using the high- speed CPLD/FPGA digital audio signal for separate after restructuring, so as to make the signal after reforming completely unaffected by isolation chip itself shaking.
- SU-1 internal main board adopts the technology of the uniform source synchronous clock, CPLD/FPGA internal using special algorithm of clock signal and digital audio signal phase control strictly, can ensure that the digital audio signal after isolation chip will not appear extra distortion because of the time delay and phase difference.
- SU-1 internal was use of an expensive audio level low jitter clock (Femtosecond clock), two CCHD -575 are from the Crystek.
- It is well known that the weight of the core of the digital audio is algorithm. Singxer team are occupied in the field of digital audio for many years, at the same time we get strong support from the XMOS FAE team, we are on the basis of the original firmware had done. Many of the technical improvement and optimization algorithm.
Each output interface support the sampling rate of:
- 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176.4 KHz, 192 KHz, 352.8 KHz, 384KHz
[theI2S out and WCLK out support all sampling rate, S/PDIF and AES/EBU highest support 192 KHZ]
- 2.8 MHz (DSD64) – DoP, native
- 5.6 MHz (DSD128) - DoP, native
- 11.2 MHz (DSD256) - DoP, native
- 22.4 Mhz (DSD512) - native!
[theI2S out support all DSD format, S/PDIF and AES/EBU support DSD64 DOP mode]
Bit depth: up to 32 bit over I2S output and up to 24 bit over S/PDIF and AES/EBU output
- Standard USB input socket USB - type B-mother, USB power supply range is 4.5 V to 5.2V
- AC POWER input socket adopts three oneness of IEC320, support for AC 110 v (90 v to 120 v or 220 v, 180 v to 240v) input, 50 to60 Hz, chassis internal AC voltage switching development.
- BNC output interface and RCA interface standard, S/PDIF signal level is 550 mv (standard load), the output impedance of 75 ohms.
- XLR output interface standard AES/EBU signal, level of 3.3 V (standard load) and the output impedance of 110 ohms.
- Word clock (WCLK) use BNC output interface, for TTL level (no load), the output impedance of 75 ohms.
- I2S output signal through the HDMI socket, four road signal output, including MCLK, BCLK, LRCLK, SDATA signal, using standard LVDS difference level, impedance control in 100 ohms.
- PIN13-15 DSD_ON signals, high electricity at ordinary times is I2S work in DSD mode, for LVTTL level;
- PIN18 for 5 v power supply output (output current less than 20 mA), can be used as a detection connection.